Terms & Conditions - Endorsers & Merchants
Our full Terms & Conditions are available here: Terms & Conditions
Gooie is a social endorsement platform which incentivises product recommendations within the community.
Our complete terms and conditions are contained in the link above, but some important points for you to know before you become a customer are set out below:
- our liability under these Terms is limited to, in the case of Merchants, the Merchant Licence Fee paid by the relevant Merchant to us in the 12 months immediately preceding the act, event or omission giving rise to the Liability, and in the case of Endorsers, the Referral Commission paid by the Merchant to the Endorser in the 12 months immediately preceding the act, event or omission giving rise to the Liability;
- for an Endorser, we will have no liability for any Liability arising from or in connection with any Referral Commission amounts that we have received from the Merchant (as agent) and are unable to pay to you due to your non-compliance with these Terms;
- we will have no liability in respect of any of the interactions between Merchants, Endorsers and Purchasers including the goods offered by the Merchant, the description of the goods offered, any advice provided, the delivery of goods and any event outside of our reasonable control;
- we will have no liability for any Liability arising from a breach of or noncompliance with applicable advertising laws and guidelines as a result of a recommendation made by an Endorser or any descriptions made by the Merchant;
- we will have no liability for any Liability arising from a Merchant’s breach of or noncompliance with their privacy obligations to their customers;
- if you cancel your Account, you will no longer be able to use the Platform on and from the date of cancellation;
- if you, the Endorser cancels your account, you agree to pay us the Forfeit Fee 12 months from the date of cancellation
- we will receive a Merchant Licence Fee from each Merchant for use of the Platform.